At CJCH we are committed to exceeding the expectations of every client. To meet this commitment, we need people who share our passion for client service and are focused on continuous improvement.
You could be joining an innovative and successful UK firm based in Wales. Our working environment is friendly and inclusive and there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please take note of the fact that CJCH Solicitors is committed to sourcing candidates directly and does not accept any unsolicited agency CV’s or referrals.
At CJCH we purposefully operate a direct sourcing and recruitment model. We no longer partner with any recruitment suppliers. We have standard terms and conditions in place and all applications should be directed to the CJCH Recruitment team only for advertised roles (contactable only via firstname.lastname@example.org).
With this in mind, we do not accept speculative or unsolicited profiles or applications submitted via any other channel. We will not be liable to pay any fee for candidates submitted directly to any CJCH executives or employees.
We reserve the right to contact candidates directly in instances where recruitment agencies or head-hunters do not comply with our Agency Policy, and no agency fee will be payable.
Failure to abide by the above conditions or submission of any unsolicited applications, CVs and/or candidates will constitute full acceptance of this Agency policy.
The role is able to be based in any of our South Wales offices (Cardiff, Barry, Bridgend, or Blackwood).
The successful candidate will be joining the dynamic CJCH Solicitors Family, Matrimonial and Childcare law team which operates across the firms’ network in Wales and South West England.
- Preferably 2+ years PQE (The PQE is a guideline only and does not preclude applications from a candidate with more or less experience)
- Efficient communicator, able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and expertise in dealing with one of, or all of, the following disciplines: Childcare / Family / Matrimonial
- Proven experience in dealing with care proceedings, private children proceedings, divorce and matrimonial finance including preparing cases and undertaking own advocacy.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to provide a high standard of client care
- Children Law Panel Accreditation / Family Law Panel Accreditation desired
- Starting salary negotiable dependant on experience: 2yr PQE starting from £33,000 p/a
Application deadline: 30/10/2020
All submissions will be reviewed by the closing date of 30 October, and successful applicants will be contacted shortly after this date for an interview.