At CJCH we are committed to exceeding the expectations of every client. To meet this commitment, we need people who share our passion for client service and are focused on continuous improvement.
You could be joining an innovative and successful UK firm based in Wales. Our working environment is friendly and inclusive and there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please take note of the fact that CJCH Solicitors is committed to sourcing candidates directly and does not accept any unsolicited agency CV’s or referrals. For full details of our Agency Policy, please click here.
1) Research and Compliance – Software Anti-Piracy
Our firm is currently looking for candidates to fill vacancies in our Anti-Piracy research team. The opportunity includes extensive technical and on-the-job training to be able to perform the tasks in this specialised field. For the research/paralegal role, we will consider individuals without existing experience, but potential candidates must fulfil the following:
– Graduate with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. We will consider graduates from competencies other than law or IT as well.
– Be fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in one or more of the following languages:
(*) indicates languages with an immediate need
– Preferably full-time availability, although candidates who are able to work part-time will be considered.
– The role requires computer literacy (MS office suite and various web-based software packages) and online research capability (opensource research, data analysis, report writing).
Interested applicants should apply via email by sending a cover letter and CV to the recruitment email provided by close of business on Friday 12 July 2019.
Please take note of the fact that CJCH Solicitors is committed to sourcing candidates directly and does not accept any unsolicited candidate referrals or CV’s from agencies. For full details of our Agency Policy, please refer to http://www.cjchsolicitors.co.uk/cjch-solicitors-agency-policy/.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,750.00 /year
- Interested applicants should apply via email by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org