With offices across Wales, the CJCH Solicitors criminal law team offer one of the most highly respected and dynamic criminal defence networks in the country. Our team provide a top quality, specialist service to both private and publicly funded clients ensuring representation at all stages and for all types of criminal investigation and proceedings. Our personalised services include police station representation; counter fraud and trading standards investigation, interviews and proceedings; court-martial proceedings; magistrates court, Crown Court and Court of Appeal proceedings and advocacy.
The team also offers a 24 hour emergency contact for all criminal law related matters.
Price transparency: At a glance
Motoring offences (only summary offences).
Potential cost associated with a standard matter
- On a guilty plea: fee of £300 (ex VAT) for a typical straight forward claim
- On a trial matter: fee of £800 (ex VAT)
Services included in fee
When will payments be required?
- Once the client has instructed the firm to act on their behalf, an up-front fee of £300.00 (ex VAT) would be required on account to start proceedings
- There after, balance of fee is required prior to conclusion of case
Not included in above mentioned fee structures
What are the key milestones/stages to be aware of?
- If client pleads guilty: Will be concluded at first hearing
- If matter goes to trial: Typically resolved within one to two months