The CJCH conveyancing team have over 35 years of experience in property matters and conveyancing. Whether you are purchasing your first home, a buy-to-let property or expanding your property portfolio, our specialist team will guide you through the process tailoring the service to your needs.
We can also assist with Landlord and Tenant matters, contracts, lease agreements and licences. Our reasonable fees, friendly service and expert advice turns the stress of purchasing a property into smooth sailing.
Your matter is expertly managed by qualified solicitors and conveyancers, meaning that you are in safe and experienced hands.
Price transparency: At a glance
Practice Area – Residential Conveyancing
Potential cost associated with a standard matter
Definition of a standard matter
A straight forward or standard matter refers to a standard freehold registered title. It is important to note though that variations to this require a variation of services to meet the needs of the transaction, such as a leasehold title, and unregistered title, land transfers etc.
- All other matters which fall out of the above standard matter concept, will be quoted for accordingly
Potential extra associated costs (disbursements)
Disbursements are associated costs for the transaction, which will be paid out on your behalf in order to progress the matter (no VAT on disbursements). These could include (but are not limited to):
- Land registration fee
- Local search, environmental search and drainage search
- Stamp duty (England); Land Transaction Tax (Wales)
- Bank telegraphic transfer fee
- Chaps transfer fee
- Official copy documents
When will payments be required?
- Once the client has instructed the firm to act on their behalf, an up-front fee of £300.00 (ex VAT) would be required on account to start proceedings
- For a purchase, funds to be paid and cleared (including stamp duty) before completion
- For a sale, balance is deducted from proceeds on exchange and completion
We have a full range of residential property based services, get in touch with our team to find out more.